Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The begining



I spent time thinking of what my idea would be like to be in this Aztecish (is that a word) type world. This is what I came up with so far:
They like nature, especially water (for this project, I’m gonna have them in an isle like Tenochititlan; most of their buildings and statues are made of different types of stones; they try to use intimidation on visitors (the reason for huge buildings and statues); they believe in supernatural and sorcery; they have advanced technology.

For the Spain dudes:
they are brutal; they use steel and wood for materials; they use steam engines and gun powdered weapons; they are well trained in fighting as a unit.

I'm starting to work on the environments and how the world is gonna look. For now I have no idea why I had this hard on for this bridge, but the first pic has a serpent statue that goes in and out of the bridge. I saw a cool two dimensional symbol that I used as inspiration for this design.

The second pic I was just trying to get a feel for the bridge that connects two pyramids together. As a few ideas, I have one with the bridge that has statues down both sides of the walk way- nothing special. The other has a water stream that goes down the middle of the bridge with a water fall to end it- or maybe I could incorporate both elements?

The third pic I started messing with the pyramid shapes cause I don't want to do just a regular 'ol pyramid. oh and then some random dude- I just wanted to draw a jaguar.

For now I'm still gonna flesh out the environments and different elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment