Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Aztec concepts






Did I mention that I really like posting aztec themed drawings?
So the first image is just a quick pencil sketch of an aztec warrior, I need to put in all the accesories and whatnot. I dont know where I was going as far as the design was concerned; still need to flush him out later.

The second image is a really cartoony character, I had the most fun doing this one. I have a thing for characters with costumes on so I thought this would be perfect for a jaguar warrior creeping through the bushes. I wanted to keep him real simple so that I can color him later.
Third is the really buff crazy warrior, this is the modern day wrestlers inspiration. I made him with a fully feathered mask and some huge muscles. I didnt have the time to figure out what kind of weapon i wanted to give him. I think it looks cool.
I am going to finish up the first character and see what I come up with. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment